Today’s Business is a Digital Marketing Agency managing multi-channel campaigns. We help our clients sell their products and communicate their story to the best possible audiences ultimately leading to a premium result. We utilize data and analytics to consistently improve every service of Today’s Business which will create sustainable, long term, and transparent successes for our clients.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
At Today’s Business our digital designers work with every department to communicate ideas and information visually. Our designers have a working knowledge and understanding of the latest design software and are skilled with every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable. Our ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project, client, and industry. If you think you have the missing piece to our creative department, we want to hear from you.
- Work on a wide range of projects across multiple platforms to create innovative graphic designs that meet our clients marketing goals
- Own creative production from creation of new concepts to optimization of existing creative; review performance analysis to help inform the iterative process on creative designs as part of the test & learn strategy to optimize performance.
- Drive growth across all channels by continuously testing and optimizing on creative designs to improve on engagement, performance, and revenue goals.
- Create visual assets for web, email campaigns, social media, digital ads, paid search, MMS, and other channels and media that support growth marketing strategies.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of user behavior, funnels, marketing channels, and mobile to fuel appropriate creative design.
- Identify trends and customer needs to discover new creative opportunities that can inform iterative testing.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to establish best practices on creative, assets, and brand guidelines.
- Ensuring designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately.
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with marketing team meeting deadlines and time management based on workload, which may include simultaneous projects
- Examine existing processes, identifying flaws and creating solutions to existing processes by identifying flaws and creating solutions to improve design capabilities
- Update and maintain of designs, photography, and video
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple teams or clients for a wide range of materials that may include web pages, presentations, signage, internal communication, newsletters, and marketing materials
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity
- Develop concepts and execute original content determining ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, and layout from existing client branding.
- Understanding best practices for using a content management system
- Use latest trends and understand the current business and market to communicate ideas and information visually
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- A passion for design, branding, marketing, advertising, and online content creation
- 3+ years experience (academic and professional) with design software including Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, etc.
- Experience with video editing
- Proven experience with graphic design and a strong portfolio to support
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- 3+ years in professional graphic design, preferably with a creative or marketing agency
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Applications, Google Workspace, Canva, Mailchimp, Klaviyo, Creatopy, Instapage, etc.
- Video editing and motion graphic experience
- Knowledge of WordPress and content management systems a plus
- Photography experience and proficiency with photo-editing software
- Desire to continue to grow skill set with ongoing education and training
Culture matters at Today’s Business. We demand trust and transparency from each other. We’re open in communication and floor plan. We’re flat – our interns and strategists work closely with senior leaders, and our CEO interacts with every team daily. Put together, these elements help foster an environment where smart people can support each other in performing to their highest potential.
Why Should You Join
If you have great experience but are tired of being a cog in a giant corporate wheel, this job is for you. It’s a chance to take our partnerships to the next level at an established, growing company. Everything you do every day will make a significant impact on our company. Your work will be seen, felt and recognized, and your past experience will be valued.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Short Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- 401k matches up to 5%. Vested immediately upon eligibility
- Up to 15 PTO days per year with increases based on years of service
- 11 paid holidays plus 1 floating holiday per year
- Employee Assistance Program
- Summer Friday hours all year
- Fully remote
Compensation: $28.84 – $33.65 hourly
Today’s Business is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law