Today’s Business is a Digital Marketing Agency managing multi-channel campaigns. We help our clients sell their products and communicate their story to the best possible audiences ultimately leading to a premium result. We utilize data and analytics to consistently improve every service of Today’s Business which will create sustainable, long term, and transparent successes for our clients.
At Today’s Business our digital designers work with every department to communicate ideas and information visually. Our designers have a working knowledge and understanding of the latest design software and are skilled with every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable. Our ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project, client, and industry. If you think you have the missing piece to our creative department, we want to hear from you.
Here Are Your Responsibilities:
- Work on a wide range of projects across multiple platforms to create innovative graphic designs that meet our clients marketing goals
- Own creative production from creation of new concepts to optimization of existing creative; review performance analysis to help inform the iterative process on creative designs as part of the test & learn strategy to optimize performance.
- Drive growth across all channels by continuously testing and optimizing on creative designs to improve on engagement, performance, and revenue goals.
- Create visual assets for web, email campaigns, social media, digital ads, paid search, MMS, and other channels and media that support growth marketing strategies.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of user behavior, funnels, marketing channels, and mobile to fuel appropriate creative design.
- Identify trends and customer needs to discover new creative opportunities that can inform iterative testing.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to establish best practices on creative, assets, and brand guidelines.
- Ensuring designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately.
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with marketing team meeting deadlines and time management based on workload, which may include simultaneous projects
- Examine existing processes, identifying flaws and creating solutions to existing processes by identifying flaws and creating solutions to improve design capabilities
- Update and maintain of designs, photography, and video
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple teams or clients for a wide
range of materials that may include web pages, presentations, signage, internal
communication, newsletters, and marketing materials
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand
- Develop concepts and execute original content determining ideal usage of color,
text, font style, imagery, and layout from existing client branding.
- Understanding best practices for using a content management system
- Use latest trends and understand the current business and market to communicate
ideas and information visually
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- A passion for design, branding, marketing, advertising, and online content creation
- 3+ years experience (academic and professional) with design software including Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, etc.
- Proven experience with graphic design and a strong portfolio to support
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced
- 3+ years in professional graphic design, preferably with a creative or marketing agency
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Applications, Google Workspace, Canva, Mailchimp, Klaviyo, Creatopy, Instapage, etc.
- Video editing and motion graphic experience
- Knowledge of WordPress and content management systems a plus
- Photography experience and proficiency with photo-editing software
- Desire to continue to grow skill set with ongoing education and training
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage. Company pays 50% of premiums
- 401k matches up to 4%. Vested immediately upon eligibility
- Up to 13 PTO days per year with increases based on years of service
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Summer hour Friday’s year round