Who We Are:
Today’s Business is a leading influencer marketing agency headquartered in New Jersey with remote employees throughout the country. Today’s Business manages influencer marketing campaigns for some of the biggest brands in the world such as Bodybuilding.com, ButcherBox, Celebrity Goat, CHOMPS, FOCO, the Menlo Club, State & Liberty, + many others.
Additionally, Today’s Business provides influencer & talent management services for select individuals who meet the qualifications to be a Today’s Business managed talent client.
What We’re Looking For:
We are looking for Junior or Seniors in college who are passionate about digital communications and influencer marketing. Our interns will be expected to work at least 15 – 20 hours per week and will be treated as if they were full-time employees. Our internship program is designed to show you what it takes to succeed in the digital marketing world.
Qualities of a Successful Intern:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work & learn independently & quickly
You Will Participate In And Learn About:
- Basic marketing skills & platform training
○ Google suite
○ Teamwork (Project Management System)
○ TeamMates (Proprietary CRM built by Today’s Business)
○ MightyScout (Influencer monitoring platform)
- How to create an influencer campaign strategy
- How to find influencers
- How to communicate & negotiate with influencers
- How to develop an influencer marketing campaign brief
- How to organize influencer content, invoices, and W9 forms
- How to develop an influencer talent agreement
- How to assist managed talent clients with various tasks
- How to create pitch decks and marketing materials for managed talent clients