Who We Are:
Today’s Business is a Digital Marketing Agency managing multi-channel campaigns. We help our clients sell their products and communicate their story to the best possible audiences ultimately leading to a premium result. We utilize data and analytics to consistently improve every service of Today’s Business which will create sustainable, long term, and transparent successes for our clients.
What We’re Looking For:
A Social Media Strategist is the voice behind our clients’ social media, managing communications in both directions. Our social media strategists are experts in defining, understanding, and connecting with the unique communities of each social platform. This digital savvy person is responsible for all social media communications, social media campaign management, and content creation, among other things.
Here Are Your Responsibilities:
- Manages client branding on social media, working to be their voice across social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Linkedin.
- Creates and manages assigned clients’ social media content in respect to images, video, and written content ensuring that posts are published accurately.
- Curates unique, persuasive content for content calendars that will effectively assist in reaching client’s marketing goals.
- Collaborates with our Creative team on branded social graphics and ads needed for client campaigns.
- Creates and publishes posts as needed and in accordance with client requests.
- Responds to social media engagements and direct consumer questions on a timely basis.
- Uses key engagement techniques and tactics along with the ability to understand analytics to help optimize and grow clients’ social media platforms.
- Creates and manages social media advertising campaigns and ads for assigned clients.
- Optimizes and evaluates campaign performance by utilizing best practices on each ad network, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Linkedin.
- Manages social media campaigns in full to ensure clients goals are met.
- Conducts reporting for assigned clients on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Works closely with internal teams in regards to clients’ successes and areas of improvements on a multi-channel level.
- Collaborates with internal teams on market research, strategy, and competitive analysis.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in Social Media and/or Digital Marketing
- Advanced knowledge of all social media platforms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to self-edit content, ensuring the quality of work consistently exceeds expectations
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines without fail
- The ability perform ad hoc projects as needed
- Excellent organizational skills with an eye for detail
- The ability to think outside the box when creating social media content and ads
- Familiarity with social media tools preferred
- Agency experience preferred
- Experience with and understanding of social media advertising and analytics, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Linkedin
- Experience with and understanding of UTM Tracking in Google Analytics preferred
- Google Analytics experience preferred