Today’s Business is a Digital Marketing Agency managing multi-channel campaigns. We help our clients sell their products and communicate their story to the best possible audiences ultimately leading to a premium result. We utilize data and analytics to consistently improve every service of Today’s Business which will create sustainable, long term, and transparent successes for our clients.
The Sr. Paid Media Strategist is responsible for the development and execution of all paid media campaigns across all advertising networks. The Sr. Paid Media Strategist should possess a firm grasp of digital advertising, be highly skilled in making data-driven decisions to improve campaign performance, and have a passion for establishing benchmarks and goals. In this role, you will be expected to manage specific paid media campaigns across a variety of advertising networks, responsible for an estimated annual spend of $3+ million across multiple clients, and responsible for meeting established spend, lead goals, and other performance metrics. You will report directly to the Director, Paid Media and work closely with our Paid Media and Digital Marketing teams to develop strategy, execute campaigns, and reach our client’s goals and KPIs.
- Build, manage, and optimize paid media campaigns across all advertising networks including but not limited to Google Ads, Meta Ads, LinkedIn Ads, YouTube, Display Networks, Microsoft Ads, Pinterest Ads, Twitter Ads, Snapchat Ads & TikTok Ads.
- Manage the strategy, setup, and reporting of paid media campaigns that provide metrics, analysis, implications, and future recommendations that accurately measure channel performance to help achieve our clients’ goals.
- Analyze and interpret paid media campaign performance through analytical data and draw conclusions/determine strategies based on performance.
- Advise on monthly campaign spend levels and provide recommendations on blended paid media budget allocations across all networks for growth opportunities with the client’s budget and goals/KPIs in mind.
- Utilize data tools such as Google Adwords, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, and Google Data Studio (Looker Studio) to create and present weekly and monthly reports for clients based on campaign performance.
- Utilize and stay up to date on paid media best practices across all networks and client specific KPIs for efficient campaign optimization and updates.
- Perform routine optimization checks on all campaigns, including ad creative, audiences, landing pages, ad copy, etc.
- Conduct competitor research for keywords and competitor campaigns using SEMRush.
- Collaborate with the design team for creation of video ads, static ads, and landing page creation and community creative performance as needed.
- Implement and monitor goal tracking through Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for campaign KPIs.
- Manage product feeds through Shopify & Google Merchant Center for ecommerce clients.
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure all campaigns are delivered on time, with proper segmentation and structure to maximize performance and achieve the clients goals.
- Manage lead generation efforts through email marketing campaigns utilizing HubSpot or similar as related to paid campaigns, as needed.
- Oversee paid media internship program.
- Collaborate with the Director, Paid Media to train junior team members to help them grow within their roles.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 5+ years experience (Agency Preferred) in paid media with a focus of developing campaigns that are specifically designed to generate quality leads within a target CPA, specifically on Google Ads & Facebook/Instagram ads.
- Experience managing multiple campaigns with campaign budgets of $250k+ per month. Experience managing multiple industries is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required. Mathematics, statistics or finance are a plus.
- Experience running and optimizing large, national/regional campaigns is a plus.
- Experience with website analytics tools such as Google Analytics (UA & GA4) and Google Tag Manager with the ability to set up tracking and make necessary edits/adjustments.
- Experience using email marketing platforms including HubSpot, Klaviyo, Mailchimp, etc. is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations.
- Advanced quantitative skills and aptitude including advanced Google Sheets / Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookups).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate data and results clearly and effectively to clients.
- Exceptional presentation skills, ability to articulate a complex strategy to an audience of varying degrees of marketing knowledge and expertise.
- Experience presenting to senior-level client contacts is a plus.
- Proven ability to handle multiple clients and campaigns and meet deadlines.
- Google Data Studio (Looker Studio) or comparable platform experience.
Culture matters at Today’s Business. We demand trust and transparency from each other. We’re open in communication and floor plan. We’re flat – our interns and strategists work closely with senior leaders, and our CEO interacts with every team daily. Put together, these elements help foster an environment where smart people can support each other in performing to their highest potential.
Why Should You Join
If you have great experience but are tired of being a cog in a giant corporate wheel, this job is for you. It’s a chance to take our partnerships to the next level at an established, growing company. Everything you do every day will make a significant impact on our company. Your work will be seen, felt and recognized, and your past experience will be valued.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Short Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- 401k matches up to 5%. Vested immediately upon eligibility
- Up to 15 PTO days per year with increases based on years of service
- 11 paid holidays plus 1 floating holiday per year
- Summer Friday hours all year
- Fully remote
Today’s Business is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law