Chris Hogan is a husband & father, 10 year NFL veteran, Super Bowl Champion, Entrepreneur, & Investor.
Hogan is commonly known for his time spent with the New England Patriots where he won two (2) Super Bowls. He is also well known as being the first professional athlete to ever play in the Premier Lacrosse League and the NFL within the same year.
Hogan is now retired and is making a splash in the private equity world with his group Undrafted Ventures.
Chris Hogan Career Highlights
- 3 Super Bowl Appearances
- 2 Super Bowl Victories (SB LI & SB LIII)
- Patriots playoff record for receiving yards in a single game (180 yards in 2016 AFC Championship win over Pittsburgh)
- Partner in Tomahawk Shades
- Co-Founder | Undrafted Ventures
- First Professional Athlete to play in the PLL & NFL in the same year
- Investor in the Premier Lacrosse League
Undrafted Ventures is a fund that I started with my partners Tom Ottaiano, Joe Sanfilippo, and Billy Ash. We bring valuable resources, connections, marketing expertise, and a winning mentality to up-and-coming businesses to accelerate growth. Some of the businesses we have equity partnerships with include Tomahawk Shades, CHIDO tequila seltzers, OpenLocker, Gringo’s Tacos, and now Evolution Physical Therapy Long Island.
Chris Hogan Discussing Undrafted Ventures
Let’s Talk About Your Digital Marketing Strategy