A full-service advertising agency located in Northern New Jersey with expertise in advertising, branding, and all things digital. We believe in building relationships with our clients. We form excellent work for our clients in healthcare, real estate, food and beverage and consumer goods industries. Our clients count on us for commitment, excellence, hard work and results.
- Design, develop and maintain software for our clients’ websites and other digital platforms
- Manage a number of website projects for Today’s Business’ clients
- Contribute to the deployment of code to test and stage live environments
- Provide concise yet comprehensive technical specification and documentation
- Undertake projects as directed by the Website Project Manager
- Work and communicate with outside teams to keep track, record and maintain organization on certain projects
- Communicate with graphic design and account management teams to ensure outstanding and quality service of the client’s needs
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to be improved, deleted, or revised
- Contribute to conference calls regarding website development
- Contribute to the project management of the website development team
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Professional maturity, integrity, discipline, and a positive attitude
- The ability to be independently efficient
- Experience with front end website management
- Experience with bitcommerce and e-commerce website management
- Extensive knowledge of java script, CSS, HTML, PHP and WordPress
- Knowledge of Adobe Dreamweaver
- Bachelor’s degree required
What We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate has strong technical and organizational skills, and a passion for new technology. The successful candidate will lead and grow with the development team. You are deeply technical and highly motivated and are constantly looking to expand your knowledge in the digital realm. A website developer has experience managing multiple projects comprising short and long development cycles without much supervision.
We are looking for an experienced account manager with an aptitude for working hard and having fun. The account manager maintains and flourishes client relationships and is responsible for client satisfaction. Our ideal candidate is a go-getter who enjoys a fast-paced and rewarding media and advertising environment. We’re looking for a forward-thinker with the creative chops to develop original marketing strategies across traditional and digital media channels.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a young motivated professional eager to join a growing digital marketing agency. Our ideal candidate has exceptional communication skills and is a forward thinker. Your initiative is what pushes you to go the extra mile. You must have excellent time management skills and be persuasive by nature. We are a small agency with huge growth potential for hard-working individuals. Bachelor’s degrees in management, marketing, and business administration preferred.
- Act as the main point of contact with clients and determine client needs
- Schedule and facilitate conference calls with clients
- Maintain and understand industry trends and company capabilities, and effectively communicate all offerings to clients and prospects
- Maintain detailed written status reports to ensure efficient workflow, and ensure adherence to deadlines and deliverables
- Formulate and execute marketing strategies both independently and in collaboration with the account team, creative team, and online marketing team.
- Present campaign ideas, recommendations, and creative work to clients
- Monitor, track, and report campaign effectiveness
- Identify and pursue opportunities for account growth (upsell)
- Provide detailed written recaps of all conference calls
- Communicate with digital and social teams about ongoing client projects and ensure that deadlines are met
- Keep on top of all client projects going on
- Develop new client social platforms and other new client processes
- Obtain all necessary account information for clients
- Report to the Director of Client Services with any issues, questions, and concerns