Billy Ash, Chief Digital Officer of Today’s Business, a full-service digital advertising agency specializing in social media marketing joins Enterprise Radio to discuss the customer journey to online purchasing.
- What is the online customer purchasing process?
- What are the best practices for each of the steps?
- What does understanding this process mean to the marketer?
- What is the difference between the general purchasing process and the online purchasing process?
- How does social media and online reputation play into the online purchasing process?
As a veteran of digital advertising and social media, Billy Ash provides digital strategy, and creative and media solutions for leading brands. Leveraging 10 years of digital experience, Billy has delivered award-winning digital advertising and social media programs for brand like Lightpath, The Cleveland Cavaliers, Barnabas Health. Edible Arrangements, Quicken Loans Arena, New Jersey Medical School, and The Wet Brush.
Billy is a managing partner of Today’s Business, an award-winning digital marketing agency. As the agency’s Chief Digital Officer, Billy is responsible for leadership of the company’s digital team comprised of 50+ leading digital professionals. He oversees operations and leads he business strategy to drive revenue and growth for the agency and its clients. Billy is a Preferred LinkedIn, Facebook. Twitter and Foursquare Ad Specialist, running in the top 10% of advertisements for each platform since 2012.
Billy is the “Social Media Guru” in conducting consultations for a variety of business networks. He assists business owners by amplifying their marketing efforts via social media and digital advertising. Billy is also an active speaker and columnist within the digital industry.
Billy Ash Highlights:
- 10+ years’ experience in digital advertising
- Digital Strategist having developed and delivered over 1,000+ online marketing plans
- Managed 100’s of web projects
- Preferred LinkedIn, Facebook., Twitter and Foursquare Marketer
- Facebook Ad Specialist – top 10% CPC rate in the country
- Certified Grovo Champion
- LinkedIn Preferred Developer
- Google Analystics and SEO Specialist
Original Article: http://epodcastnetwork.com/the-customer-journey-to-online-purchasing/