Search Engine Marketing
What is Search Engine Marketing?
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is the process of advancing a website or webpage’s ranking in the search engine results pages (SERP) through paid advertising. This practice differs form SEO, which has the same overarching goal but is not paid. However, SEO practices do sometimes fall under SEM. SEM practices are able to achieve great success through a variety of methods, including:
- PPC: This stands for Pay-Per-Click, a method of SEM where the advertiser pays a set fee each time their advertisement is clicked on by a user. This allows the advertiser to only pay for traffic that is going to their website.
- Mobile Search Advertising: Mobile search is more common than desktop search, meaning it is important not to ignore mobile search platforms.
- AdWords: As a Google Partner, the Today’s Business Digital Team is Google AdWords certified in Search, Display, Mobile, Video, and Shopping to provide the best results for our wide range of clients.
- Retargeting: We are able to track user’s actions on the Internet in order to target a specific advertisement to them.
- Geotargeting: Target your advertisement to an audience in specific geographic parameters. This is great for brick and mortar businesses looking to attract a local audience.
How Search Engine Marketing Works?
The SEM team at Today’s Business offers powerful SEM management solutions based on an advanced search analytics algorithm. Our team of SEM specialists is certified as both Google Advertising Professionals and Bing Ads Experts. Working with advanced API-driven management tools, we are able to offer our clients the ultimate ROI on their digital advertising budget.
Contact Today’s Business to learn more about Search Engine Marketing and how it may help your business. We look forward to learning more about your business, and showing you how our digital advertising services can help you succeed.