As an athletically successful youth, Chaz developed many relationships and connections that he now successfully utilizes in the business development and operation of all clients for Today’s Business. Chaz Cervino is the co-founder of the multi-faceted digital marketing company, along with his college football teammate, Tom Ottaiano.
Chaz’s success as an All-American athlete in high school set the stage for his college success. Chaz first attended Syracuse, where he was highly recruited for his football talent. He later transferred to Hofstra University where he graduated with a Bachelors in Communication & Rhetorical Studies. Chaz has a love for networking and introducing individuals to one another to build relationships.
He has developed an internship program that has drawn students from over 25 different universities and colleges across the country. Outside of the office, Chaz is very involved with his family who he credits for all of his success, as well as giving back to the community in which he flourished.
Chaz Cervino’s Highlights
- High School All-American athlete
- Co-founder of award winning Today’s Business
- Created organizational structure of Today’s Business
- P.A.S.T Retired Athletes Medical Group
- LIG Global
- Syracuse University Hospital volunteer
- Optimal Bowl & Wellness Challenge participant
- Boys and Girls Club of Wayne volunteer
- On the board of NJ Road Runner
- DePaul Catholic Football Team volunteer