Join The #TBTeam
We are currently growing our team, so we’re looking for talented people to join us on this adventure.
75% of our employees started in our internship program and moved their way up. There is ample room for growth in nearly all fields at TB.
At Today’s Business, you will be part of a young and fun environment. We’re looking for individuals that will contribute their bold personalities to the already personable atmosphere we have created in the office.
The mission of Today’s Business University is to enhance each employee of the agency. The knowledge and skills gained each semester will enrich our employees both today and the days ahead.
We are Family
Whether it’s holiday food drives, fantasy football leagues, potluck dinners, or theme-days in the office, the #TBTeam does it together. When you work around so many passionate individuals who care about their work and one another, coming into the office feels more like walking into a room of old friends.
A full-service advertising agency located in Northern New Jersey with expertise in advertising, branding, and all things digital. We believe in building relationships with our clients. We form excellent work for our clients in healthcare, real estate, food and beverage and consumer goods industries. Our clients count on us for commitment, excellence, hard work and results.
- Design, develop and maintain software for our clients’ websites and other digital platforms
- Manage a number of website projects for Today’s Business’ clients
- Contribute to the deployment of code to test and stage live environments
- Provide concise yet comprehensive technical specification and documentation
- Undertake projects as directed by the Website Project Manager
- Work and communicate with outside teams to keep track, record and maintain organization on certain projects
- Communicate with graphic design and account management teams to ensure outstanding and quality service of the client’s needs
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to be improved, deleted, or revised
- Contribute to conference calls regarding website development
- Contribute to the project management of the website development team
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Professional maturity, integrity, discipline, and a positive attitude
- The ability to be independently efficient
- Experience with front end website management
- Experience with bitcommerce and e-commerce website management
- Extensive knowledge of java script, CSS, HTML, PHP and WordPress
- Knowledge of Adobe Dreamweaver
- Bachelor’s degree required
What We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate has strong technical and organizational skills, and a passion for new technology. The successful candidate will lead and grow with the development team. You are deeply technical and highly motivated and are constantly looking to expand your knowledge in the digital realm. A website developer has experience managing multiple projects comprising short and long development cycles without much supervision.
Junior SEO Strategist
If you are passionate about writing and the business world, this position is for you. A Junior SEO Strategist will be a part of the dynamic and growing digital and creative team. You will work alongside motivated and hardworking individuals and play a crucial role in helping our digital client base achieve competitive benchmarks.
- Write original and powerful SEO-driven content for blogs and websites
- Analyze and report on clients’ SEO performance monthly
- Develop relationships with off-site blogs for work to be published and maintain a database of all websites
- Perform backlink research and outreach
- Develop and perform scheduled site audits for functionality as well as optimization for improved search rankings
- Utilize analytic and diagnostic tools to identify and troubleshoot page errors, browser-related issues, and missing or abandoned links
- Perform competitor analyses
- Provide expertise regarding SEO best practices for on-page and off-page marketing efforts
- Perform research, analyze data, and develop key insights and action plans based on previous SEO results to improve overall performance, drive consumer engagement, and sales conversions
- Detail optimization work, including page construction, site architecture, content, and keyword research
- Investigate and establish inbound link partners and help develop internal linking strategies
- Complete extensive research of keywords and manages keyword reporting
- Regularly review new advancements in SEO and develop implementation strategies based on the risk/reward of implementations
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, or other related field
- Basic understanding of Search Engine Optimization
- A creative mind that can think outside the box to deliver new strategies and ideas for client accounts
- Excellent written and research skills
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and WordPress preferred
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a candidate with superior writing capabilities and a growing interest in the Digital Marketing industry. Our ideal candidate for the Junior SEO Strategist position wants to pursue a more in-depth understanding of SEO best practices as it relates to content marketing. Additionally, this candidate is determined to continue improving and sharpening his/her writing abilities.
Graphic Designer – Part Time
While your manager is prepared to assist you in the creation process, every graphic you create should be designed to the best of your ability with an awareness of basic design principles (color, consistent margins, CMYK vs RGB, etc.). We want you to be proud of what you create and we are going to equip you with the proper resources to get there!
The TB Design team is responsible for creating high-quality graphics for every aspect of the company, from digital client advertisements to in-house print flyers. Each design piece that is put out by our graphic design department is designed to the best of the team’s ability, and every project is finalized collaboratively.You’ll have the opportunity to:
Handle time-sensitive projects in a fast-paced, growing digital marketing agency
Work with our Head Graphic Designer and team developing graphic concepts and branding for over 100 clients in various industries
Extend client branding to traditional print graphic design that is published or printed
Think creatively to develop new ideas and concepts for current and new clients
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a passionate, creative and motivated individual to be a part of the creative graphic process for Today’s Business’ clients. Our ideal candidate is a current senior or first-year alumni looking to steal a career in an on-the-rise digital marketing agency with a team of young and passionate like-minded individuals. Must be a great communicator and have an amazing eye for detail. We are a small agency with huge growth potential for hard working individuals. Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design is mandatory!
We are looking for an experienced account manager with an aptitude for working hard and having fun. The account manager maintains and flourishes client relationships and is responsible for client satisfaction. Our ideal candidate is a go-getter who enjoys a fast-paced and rewarding media and advertising environment. We’re looking for a forward-thinker with the creative chops to develop original marketing strategies across traditional and digital media channels.
- Act as the main point of contact with clients and determine client needs
- Schedule and facilitate conference calls with clients
- Maintain and understand industry trends and company capabilities, and effectively communicate all offerings to clients and prospects
- Maintain detailed written status reports to ensure efficient workflow, and ensure adherence to deadlines and deliverables
- Formulate and execute marketing strategies both independently and in collaboration with the account team, creative team, and online marketing team.
- Present campaign ideas, recommendations, and creative work to clients
- Monitor, track, and report campaign effectiveness
- Identify and pursue opportunities for account growth (upsell)
- Provide detailed written recaps of all conference calls
- Communicate with digital and social teams about ongoing client projects and ensure that deadlines are met
- Keep on top of all client projects going on
- Develop new client social platforms and other new client processes
- Obtain all necessary account information for clients
- Report to the Director of Client Services with any issues, questions, and concerns
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a young motivated professional eager to join a growing digital marketing agency. Our ideal candidate has exceptional communication skills and is a forward thinker. Your initiative is what pushes you to go the extra mile. You must have excellent time management skills and be persuasive by nature. We are a small agency with huge growth potential for hard-working individuals. Bachelor’s degrees in management, marketing, and business administration preferred.