COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect information from you when you visit the Sites including information regarding your browsing, usage, and interactions. We also collect information that allows us to identify browsers and devices we have interacted with previously. The information that we collect about you: the type of Internet browser, browser language and operating system you use; your device’s Internet protocol (“IP”) address; access dates and times; unique device identifiers as well as hardware or operating system device identifiers (e.g., IDFA for iOS and AAID for Android); connection type (wired or Wi-Fi); the region where your device is located; network to which your device is connected; longitude/latitude of a (mobile) device; SDK data; engagement data; geo-IP data; the mobile carrier (if available); the website you came from before, and visited after; and information related to the pages you are viewing on the Website.
Certain sections of the Site (including certain password protected sections) can only be accessed by employees or representatives of Business Customers. Each of our contracts with Business Customers may contain terms that set forth more specific obligations and rights of Today’s Business with respect to the use and disclosure of the information that we gather from a specific Business Customer.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Opt-Outs AND WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
You may stop or restrict the placement of cookies on your computer or remove them from your browser by adjusting your web browser preferences. There are also many programs that allow you to manually delete your cookies.
To be clear, the opt-out from targeted ads must be performed on each device and browser that you wish to have opted out. For example, if you have opted out on your computer browser, that opt-out will not be effective on your mobile device. You must separately opt out on each device. However, once you have opted out on one device (“Opted-Out Device”), we will not use any new data from the Opted-Out Device to identify you on another device for interest-based advertising purposes, and will not use data from another device for interest-based advertising purposes on the Opted-Out Device.
If you erase or otherwise alter your cookie/device settings (including upgrading certain browsers or devices) you may need to perform each opt-out process again, unless we can match the device as outlined above.
Even if you opt out of targeted ads based on cookies, you may still see ads based on other general factors such as webpage context or browser type.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may use and disclose your information, which may include your personal information, as follows:
- We use your information, as provided by you through the Site, to contact and correspond with you and/or to respond to your inquiries, as well as for other business purposes such as adding you to our marketing lists, reviewing your application if you are applying to become a Business Customer.
- Determining whether multiple devices (e.g., a desktop computer and a mobile phone) are connected by applying probabilistic techniques (e.g., algorithmic and other mathematical techniques) to data that we collect. For example, determining the probability that a desktop web cookie and a mobile device belonging to the same user. We may supplement such probabilistic data with deterministic data (e.g., unique identifiers).
- We also use your information to analyze your interactions with and performance of our Site, to determine how much time visitors have spent on the Site, to improve our Site and our Services, for our research activities and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- If you are a Business Customer, we may use and disclose your personal information as necessary to provide the Services.
- We disclose your information to third parties who are providing services on our behalf. For example and without limitation, (a) where you apply for participation as a publishing customer in one of our advertising platforms, we may share information submitted by you with third party vendors to authenticate and/or supplement your application information; (b) we may also share Business Customers’ credit card information with our third party banking and payment portal for the purposes of collecting payments due to us or to facilitate payment to a Business Customer; (c) we may share information in connection with any sweepstakes, raffles, contests or other promotions you’ve entered or intend to enter for the purposes of facilitating your participation in that sweepstake, raffle, content or other promotion.
- We do not sell your personal information to third parties or mass marketers.
- Finally, please note that if you specifically consent to additional uses or disclosures of your information, we may use your information in a manner consistent with that consent.
To be clear, we may, to the extent permitted by applicable law, collect or create information that is not personal information such as sets of aggregate data and other generalized information, including information about browsing, usage and interactions and de-identified personal information that does not reveal your identity. We retain the right to use and disclose information that is not personal information in any manner permitted by law.
DO NOT TRACK
There is currently no universally recognized standard for Do Not Track signals. Accordingly, at this time, cookies used on our website and used in providing our services do not respond to any Do Not Track signals or browser settings. You may opt-out of receiving cookies by adjusting your web browser settings to reject cookies.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Law permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us by email or write to us at the address listed under Contact Information.
We take appropriate reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal information. This includes the necessary physical, electronic and managerial procedures designed to protect data integrity, access and use. Please note that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. As a result, we strive to protect your personal information but cannot ensure or warrant the security of your information against any possible loss or unauthorized access
CHANGE IN CONTROL
THIRD PARTY SITES AND PARTNERS
Our Site may contain links to other websites, including our advertisers’ websites. Other websites may also reference or link to our Site. Some of our advertisers or third-party website or technology partners may place their own cookies and/or other data collection tools on your Internet browser; however, we have no access to or control over these cookies and/or other data collection tools. These other domains and/or websites are not controlled by us. We encourage our users to read the privacy policies of each and every website that they interact with. We do not endorse, screen or approve, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites. Visiting these other websites is at your own risk.
Our Site offers a publicly accessible blog. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to participate in and monitor their online activity. Today’s Business does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 (or such other age as may be restricted under local law). If a parent or guardian believes that Today’s Business has in its database the personal information of a child under the age of 13 (or such other age as may be restricted under local law), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use our best efforts to remove the information from our records.
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
39 Route 46 East Unit 801 Pine Brook, NJ 07058
Effective Date: July 23, 2018