Intern with the #TBTeam in New Jersey
We are currently growing our team, so we’re looking for talented people to join us on this adventure.
Digital Advertising Intern
A full-service advertising agency located in Northern New Jersey with expertise in advertising, branding, and all things digital. We believe in building relationships with our clients. We form excellent work for our clients in healthcare, real estate, food and beverage and consumer goods industries. Our clients count on us for commitment, excellence, hard work and results.
What You’ll Do
- Assist our Director of Digital Advertising with analyzing the digital marketing campaigns of our clients
- Analyze the SEM progress of our clients; creates the summary for monthly report
- Monitor social media advertisements in accordance with each client’s marketing budget
- Shadow and learn basic understanding of SEM / Adwords
- Assist in evaluating client’s Google Analytics and creates summaries for monthly Social, Organic, and Paid Traffic for the Director of Digital Development and Chief Digital Officer
- Audit SEM campaigns on a week to week basis to make sure the budget is met and traffic is going to client’s website
You Need to Have:
- General understanding of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of all social media platforms
- Knowledge of Social Media Advertising Options
- Ability and desire to work on your own as well as in a group
- Marketing and Statistics majors preferred
Today’s Business is looking for insightful, motivated interns interested in the Paid Media portion of our marketing-related services. The companies we serve range from small businesses to professional athletes looking to build their brand image by establishing and interacting with their respective target market. Our company provides a casual and friendly work environment at our office in Northern New Jersey. We are willing to work with you to establish flexible working hours that suit your schedule and allow you to complete your university requirements in a timely fashion. This is a great opportunity for college students to build their resume and establish themselves in one of the most prolific up-and-coming business fields.
Social Advertising Intern
What You’ll Do
- Monitoring, managing, and updating clients’ social platform pages.
- Assisting in the development of content, campaigns, and promotions for pages.
- Developing monthly/bi-monthly analyses and reports for clients.
- Researching new platforms, existing networks, and competitors
- Completing campaign analyses and brainstorming new and effective ways to improve current social media campaigns
- Reading relevant blogs on a daily basis.
- Maintaining active profiles on a variety of social media platforms by using up-to-date social media engagement techniques
- Attending new client brand bible and conference calls to take strong and detailed notes for community managers
- Assisting community managers in daily maintenance of client’s social media campaigns
Today’s Business is looking for insightful, motivated interns interested in business and marketing-related services. Learn and acclimate yourself with innovative social media marketing strategies that generate the buzz needed to expand our network by working closely with our client companies. The companies we serve range from small businesses to professional athletes looking to build their brand image by establishing and interacting with their respective target market. Our company provides a casual and friendly work environment at our office in Northern New Jersey and we are willing to work with you to establish flexible working hours that suit your schedule and allow you to complete your university requirements in a timely fashion. This is a great opportunity for college students to build their resumes and establish themselves in one of the most prolific up-and-coming business fields. Now accepting Summer 2017 applicants!
Graphic Design Intern
What You’ll Do
- Create new cover images, Twitter backgrounds and social icons for new clients.
- Create graphics for social media platforms, such as cover photos, backgrounds, digital advertisements, including remarketing, facebook advertisements
- Assist in ensuring all current clients are branded accordingly
- Assist with branding of clients of various industries, such as real estate, healthcare, restaurants, professional services, etc
- Assist in creating graphics for a client’s campaign strategy
- Learn and develop practical design techniques
- Learn and become familiar with efficient design skills and shortcuts
- Receive constant critique and collaboration from supervisors
- Be accountable that all design work is revised, including correct spelling, file format/image size
- Create a final portfolio of all work created throughout the internship to be presented to executives
The ideal graphic design intern possesses a proficient knowledge of the following programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign. Additionally, a general knowledge of the following social media platforms is necessary: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. A keen creative eye, strong organizational skills and attention to detail are substantial. Graphic Design majors preferred. Most importantly, the ideal graphic design intern is constantly willing to learn and thrives to succeed in the field. We are currently accepting applications for Summer 2017!
Website Development Intern
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Today’s Business is looking for insightful, motivated interns interested in the website portion of our marketing-related services. The companies we serve range from small businesses to professional athletes looking to build brand image by establishing and interacting with their respective target market. Our company provides a casual and friendly work environment at our office in Northern New Jersey. We are willing to work with you to establish flexible working hours that suit your schedule and allow you to complete your university requirements in a timely fashion. This is a great opportunity for college students to build their resumes and establish themselves in one of the most prolific up-and-coming business fields
● Provide ongoing support and maintenance on clients’ websites.
● Assist our website development team with new and existing WordPress website projects
● Assist with internal maintenance tickets for client websites;
● Perform needed website audits for areas of improvement as requested;
● Assist website team with structured tasks and project completion;
● Take notes for client website calls and meetings to be organized for team
● Familiarity with WordPress CMS
● Understanding of UI/UX design and best practices
● Experience with website development preferred
● Strong problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
● Ability to work and thrive in a fast-pace environment, learning rapidly and mastering new web
technologies and techniques
● Degree program in Computer Science, Information Systems. Information Technology, Software
Content Marketing Intern
What You’ll Do
- Record and measure social outreach metrics
- Develop and research original topics to support the creation of blog posts, offsite and onsite content
- Weekly contributor to the Today’s Business client’s blogs
- Cultivate online relationships with participants, media, beneficiaries, partners and sponsors
- Coordinate SEO efforts
- Assisting with developing content for the web (including website content, e-mail, blog posts and video/social media)
- Assist copywriting team and creative director with research and planning projects
Today’s Business is looking for a bright and hardworking student to join our team as a content marketing intern with a heavy emphasis on digital media. We are looking for a creative person with a strong writing background and great attention to detail who is interested in learning more about content marketing and is willing to keep up with the ever-changing best practices in the digital world. In addition to supporting our blogging and content marketing efforts, you will manage multiple social media channels, be responsible for daily posting and interaction, and develop new opportunities for growing Today’s Business client’s digital presence. Candidates majoring in journalism or communications strongly preferred. Now accepting Summer 2017 applications!
TB University Reviews
The working environment at Today's Business was truly beneficial to my growth, both as a digital marketer and as a professional. At TB, I learned how to successfully run an online marketing campaign on all social media platforms. Because TB has such a wide variety of clients, I learned how to think creatively to engage each of the client's target markets. From the first day of the internship, I truly felt like I belonged with the company. The entire staff allows interns to contribute their ideas and opinions, and I always felt like my voice was heard. Both the staff and the other interns encourage and help each other, just like a true family. Now that I am back at school, I can't tell you how much I miss the TB Team!
I learned how to strategize for our clients so that they get high engagement and personal content. I would have never known how much goes into creating content and shaping a brand to draw customers towards each individual company. I've really learned how to better market and advertise a client on a more personal level in a way that creates brand loyalty. Today's Business is a really great environment to work in. There is a lot of creative freedom to work with, so even tasks that may seem repetitive are never boring or redundant. There is always something new to do and new to learn!
Today's Business gave me my first experience at an internship and I couldn't have found a better one. Chaz, Tom and Bill all were great at helping teach my fellow interns and I what the job entails. What made Today's Business great was the hands on experience I had. Being a broadcasting major, the work I did at Today's Business caught the companies I applied to for future internships because of how involved I was with my clients and the company. At TB I never stood next to a copy machine or had to fetch coffee. Instead I was only given work that truly helped the company. One of the best parts of Today's Business is the way to the office is set up. With Sha, John, Anthony, and Sean all having desks around the office, asking for help is no problem, and they are all more than willing to help out.
My internship at TB was much more influential than I had expected it to be. Admittedly, the internship is intensive, but I think that is why I learned to manage my time better. I have had previous internships, but during my semester at TB, I had the most successful semester academically and most successful I had been in a business setting. I did not know much about social media marketing before my internship, but everyone is very open, understanding, and willing to help. I found that I really enjoyed it and I look forward to growing in this field.