Meet Joe – Manager, Growth & Partnerships
Joe Sanfilippo is the Manager of Growth & Partnerships at Today’s Business. Over the past six years, Joe has made a substantial splash in the digital marketing industry helping Today’s Business win multiple awards for digital & influencer marketing campaigns. Joe attended Elmhurst University in the west suburbs of Chicago where he served as captain of the Elmhurst football team and was a 4 year member of the team’s leadership council whilst studying marketing management. Joe got his start in digital marketing at Healthcare Information Services (HIS) where he oversaw agency partnerships for HIS as well as the Illinois Bone & Joint Institute. Upon graduation, Joe transitioned to the agency side of marketing joining Today’s Business as the company’s first business development manager.
Joe Sanfilippo’s Professional Highlights
- Manager of Growth & Partnerships of Award-Winning Today’s Business. Helped the company close and onboard over $5 million in new business revenue. Oversaw the execution of nearly $1M worth of influencer marketing campaign budgets.
- Managing Partner at Tomahawk Shades. Produced over $30k in new revenue within the first 3 months of joining the team.
- Chief Operations Officer (COO) at NFL Agency, Upper Edge Sports.
- Managing Partner & Co-Founder at TeamMates Talent Management.
- Investor in the Premier Lacrosse League alongside Robert Kraft, Joe Tsai, and Creative Artists Agency (CAA).
- Executive Producer Undrafted DocuSeries in partnership with The Lacrosse Network. This DocuSeries was named to GearMoose’s 12 Best Sports Documentaries of 2021 So Far.
- 2022 US Partnerships Award Gold Winner for Best Content Partnership. Managed the campaign and developed the case study: “How Affiliate Became Tomahawk Shades’ Biggest Revenue Driver”.
- 2020 Davey Gold Award for Best Social Media Campaign. Managed a quarter-million dollar campaign budget for FOCO. Negotiated & contracted 35+ professional athletes.
- 2020 NFL Consumer Products Summit Innovation Award. Helped FOCO win this award for “executing forward-thinking social marketing campaigns”.
- Featured Speaker – Bones Society of Pennsylvania 2019 – The Online Patient Journey
- Athlete Manager – Managed social media accounts and marketing partnerships for hall of fame athletes such as Kevin Garnett and Ray Lewis as well as Olympic Gold Medalist David Taylor and Super Bowl Champions Chris Hogan and Jamil Demby.
From Intern to Manager & Entrepreneur
In 2012, Joey Sanfilippo started his career as an intern at Healthcare Information Services (a client of Today’s Business). Through a desire to learn and an unmatched work ethic, Joe quickly elevated through the firm holding titles such as business development manager, executive assistant, influencer campaign manager, and affiliate marketing strategist. Joe now serves as the Manager of Growth & Partnerships at Today’s Business and oversees multiple departments including business development, affiliate marketing, and influencer marketing. In addition to that, Joe has started multiple new business ventures and has become a trusted partner to e-commerce brands and professional athletes / influencers.
“If you are looking for someone to help grow your business and/or elevate your marketing efforts then you have to speak with Joe Sanfilippo. Joe is an absolute pleasure to work with because he is experienced, incredibly well-organized, detailed, and has a work ethic that is unmatched. I trust Joe with all of my marketing initiatives and can’t thank him enough for his efforts.”
-Marc Megna | Co-Founder, Anatomy
Joe Sanfilippo – Digital Marketer, Entrepreneur & Investor
Joe prides himself on his digital marketing expertise but that is only a part of what makes Joe who he is. Joe is also an entrepreneur and investor. Joe Sanfilippo is an investor in the Premier Lacrosse League which is a professional lacrosse league that is also backed by billionaires like Robert Kraft, Joe Tsai, and the Creative Artists Agency. Additionally, Joe has invested in companies like Chido Tequila Seltzers, Gringo’s Tacos, and OZE Capital. As Co-Founder of Undrafted Ventures, Joe has also formulated equity partnerships making him a partner with businesses such as Tomahawk Shades, Upper Edge Sports, OpenLocker, and Evolution Physical Therapy (Long Island). Joe has even acted as an Executive Producer for a docuseries starring his business partner, Chris Hogan.
Check Out Our Recent Blogs
Atlanta, or The Big Peach, is known for its renowned food, art, music, culture, and shopping! Want the inside scoop on the trendiest restaurants and places to visit in At …
Whether you call it Chi-Town or the Windy City, our list of top Chicago influencers is your best bet to help get around Chicago. The influencers on this list range from f …
In 2022 there has been an increase in the number of bloggers who write about the outdoors! Whether you’re new to the industry or an industry veteran it can be quite chall …
The digital marketing landscape has been one of the most cutthroat and competitive markets in the world today. Since the exponential growth of users online, more and more …
What are the Best Golf Sites Online? Today’s Business is always looking for new ways we can market products to clients. In order to achieve this, working and researching …
What are the Best Running Blogs? As the affiliate marketing agency for WOLACO & Grand Running Club, we have been doing a lot of reading and research about running her …
As the needs of businesses have evolved to effectively market to their customers, so has local SEO. At one point, things were quite simple. Have some good links, lots of …
What is Affiliate Summit East? Affiliate Summit East is a marketing event that attracts thousands of different marketers across the globe. This includes content/editorial …