Meet Joe – Director, Growth & Partnerships
Joe Sanfilippo is the Director of Growth & Partnerships at Today’s Business. Over the past six years, Joe has made a substantial splash in the digital marketing industry helping Today’s Business win multiple awards for digital & influencer marketing campaigns. Joe attended Elmhurst University in the west suburbs of Chicago where he served as captain of the Elmhurst football team and was a 4 year member of the team’s leadership council whilst studying marketing management. Joe got his start in digital marketing at Healthcare Information Services (HIS) where he oversaw agency partnerships for HIS as well as the Illinois Bone & Joint Institute. Upon graduation, Joe transitioned to the agency side of marketing joining Today’s Business as the company’s first business development manager.
Joe Sanfilippo’s Professional Highlights
- Director of Growth & Partnerships of Award-Winning Today’s Business. Helped the company close and onboard over $5 million in new business revenue. Oversaw the execution of nearly $1M worth of influencer marketing campaign budgets.
- Managing Partner at Tomahawk Shades. Produced over $30k in new revenue within the first 3 months of joining the team.
- Chief Operations Officer (COO) at NFL Agency, Upper Edge Sports.
- Managing Partner & Co-Founder at TeamMates Talent Management.
- Investor in the Premier Lacrosse League alongside Robert Kraft, Joe Tsai, and Creative Artists Agency (CAA).
- Executive Producer Undrafted DocuSeries in partnership with The Lacrosse Network. This DocuSeries was named to GearMoose’s 12 Best Sports Documentaries of 2021 So Far.
- 2022 US Partnerships Award Gold Winner for Best Content Partnership. Managed the campaign and developed the case study: “How Affiliate Became Tomahawk Shades’ Biggest Revenue Driver”.
- 2020 Davey Gold Award for Best Social Media Campaign. Managed a quarter-million dollar campaign budget for FOCO. Negotiated & contracted 35+ professional athletes.
- 2020 NFL Consumer Products Summit Innovation Award. Helped FOCO win this award for “executing forward-thinking social marketing campaigns”.
- Featured Speaker – Bones Society of Pennsylvania 2019 – The Online Patient Journey
- Athlete Manager – Managed social media accounts and marketing partnerships for hall of fame athletes such as Kevin Garnett and Ray Lewis as well as Olympic Gold Medalist David Taylor and Super Bowl Champions Chris Hogan and Jamil Demby.
From Intern to Director & Entrepreneur
In 2012, Joey Sanfilippo started his career as an intern at Healthcare Information Services (a client of Today’s Business). Through a desire to learn and an unmatched work ethic, Joe quickly elevated through the firm holding titles such as business development manager, executive assistant, influencer campaign manager, and affiliate marketing strategist. Joe now serves as the Director of Growth & Partnerships at Today’s Business and oversees multiple departments including business development, affiliate marketing, and influencer marketing. In addition to that, Joe has started multiple new business ventures and has become a trusted partner to e-commerce brands and professional athletes / influencers.
“If you are looking for someone to help grow your business and/or elevate your marketing efforts then you have to speak with Joe Sanfilippo. Joe is an absolute pleasure to work with because he is experienced, incredibly well-organized, detailed, and has a work ethic that is unmatched. I trust Joe with all of my marketing initiatives and can’t thank him enough for his efforts.”
-Marc Megna | Co-Founder, Anatomy
Joe Sanfilippo – Digital Marketer, Entrepreneur & Investor
Joe prides himself on his digital marketing expertise but that is only a part of what makes Joe who he is. Joe is also an entrepreneur, investor, and editor. Joe Sanfilippo is an investor in the Premier Lacrosse League which is a professional lacrosse league that is also backed by billionaires like Robert Kraft, Joe Tsai, and the Creative Artists Agency. Additionally, Joe has invested in companies like Chido Tequila Seltzers, Gringo’s Tacos, and OZE Capital. As Co-Founder of Undrafted Ventures, Joe has also formulated equity partnerships making him a partner with businesses such as Tomahawk Shades, Upper Edge Sports, OpenLocker, and Evolution Physical Therapy (Long Island). Joe even serves as the Editor-In-Chief for The Guy’s List and has acted as an Executive Producer for a docuseries starring his business partner, Chris Hogan.
Joe Sanfilippo In The Press
Check out some of the recent press about Joe Sanfilippo below.
Check Out Our Recent Blogs
Here are 7 simple tips to make your Google Sheets super clean and organized!
If you are looking for some of the best health and fitness writers to follow then check out some of the favorites in our list!
Curious what the best TikTok Sound Trends were in 2022? Check out our blog which outlines 10 of the biggest TikTok trending sounds from 2022.
San Francisco is home to a ton of big-time influencers. Here’s a peek at some of our favorite San Fran influencers.
Are you searching for the best CrossFit blogs on the web? We’ve listed some of our favorites for you.
Having trouble finding a gift for a lacrosse player? Don’t worry we’ve done the research for you and have listed all of the best gifts for lacrosse players in 2022!
If you’re a guy looking for some gameday style tips then you should definitely check out our latest blog!
Our social media experts crawled Instagram to find the Top 20 IG Reel trends of 2022. Check it out!